Proper storage of hand & body soap bars is essential to prolong their life and maintain their quality. Here are some tips for storing your soap bars effectively:
- Use a soap dish with drainage: A soap dish with proper drainage is crucial to prevent your soap from sitting in water, which can cause it to become soft and mushy. Choose a soap dish with slats, holes, or a raised platform to allow water to drain away from the soap.
- Opt for a non-absorbent soap dish material: Select a soap dish made from non-absorbent materials like ceramic, stainless steel, or plastic to prevent water from being trapped under the soap. Absorbent materials, like wood, may need to be treated with a sealant to prevent water damage.
- Keep soap away from direct water flow: Place your soap dish in a location away from the direct stream of water in your shower or near your sink. This will help to prevent the soap from dissolving too quickly due to constant exposure to water.
- Allow for air circulation: Ensure that your soap dish is placed in a well-ventilated area to promote air circulation and drying. This will help to prevent the growth of mold and bacteria on the soap and extend its lifespan.
- Dry soap between uses: Allow your soap to dry thoroughly between uses by placing it on a soap dish with proper drainage. This will help to preserve the soap's quality and prevent it from becoming soft or dissolving too quickly.
By following these tips, you can effectively store your hand & body soap bars, maintaining their quality and ensuring that they last as long as possible.
Tips, tricks and other uses:
We are always hearing about new and unique ways our customers are using their WSP products to work for them! In this section we will regularly update with new ideas, tips, tricks and hacks that we come across.
- For ladies the hand & body soap can have more uses than just getting yourself clean. Because of how easy it is to build a lather and how gentle our soaps are they can they can also be used to clean your makeup brushes! Simply scrub your wet makeup brush on the soap bar to form a lather (as if it were a shaving soap), rinse and repeat until the water runs clear and your brush is clean.
If you have a unique way that you use shaving cream email or message us on any of our social media platforms and we will add it to the list with a shout out!