- Building off the success of our vegan Rustic Shaving Soap, we set out to create the best tallow based shave soap possible. We wanted an easy to lather soap with great cushion & moisturizing properties with excelling glide. You be the judge, but we think we nailed it with Formula T.
- Formulated with tallow & shea butter for extra cushion, moisture, & a superior post shave feel.
- Made in America at our food grade workshop in Chandler, AZ with moisturizing Tallow & Shea Butter for the perfect shave. Free of synthetic dyes & preservatives. The full list of natural ingredients includes: stearic acid, water, tallow, coconut oil, potassium hydroxide, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), fragrance, & sodium hydroxide. Free of synthetic dyes & preservatives.
- Formula T is extremely dense. Our long lasting concentrated soap will last you from 100 up to 300 shaves. 135 grams, 4.7 ounces by weight. The secret is the long curing process. We let the soap cure for as long as it takes to remove any excess water, so all you're buying is soap; not water.
- If you aren’t 100% happy, we don’t want your money. Don’t like it? We’ll send you something you do like; and if we can’t, we’ll refund your entire purchase price. And if you are truly unhappy and want us to send you a prepaid return label, send us an email and we will.
Fomula T is a homage to classic Americana. We named it after the iconic Ford Model T. The goal was to create the best shaving soap possible. We wanted it to be slick, super easy to lather, have great cushion, and give you a great post shave feel. Made with tallow, shea butter, and a long cure time, we think this is the best shave soap for your money!
Barbershop - Our inspiration was an Italian barbershop. We’ve blended all the signature scents of a barbershop into this intriguing fragrance. Pairs perfectly with the matching shaving soap & aftershave. We started with a base of powdery musk, added some bergamot, orange zest, oakmoss, patchouli, and finished it with a hint of geranium.
Gaelic Tweed - A true classic. Gaelic Tweed has an invigorating freshness and pure masculinity. This is our interpretation of Creed's Green Irish Tweed. Pairs perfectly with our matching shaving soap!
Mahogany - It's a little sweet, a little spicy, and a lot of sexy. Sensual, woody, and spicy is how one customer's wife described it. "It reminds me of walking through a forest." is how another customer put it. "A perfect blend of sweet, spicy, & woody". I started with a base note of mahogany and then accented it with bergamot, vanilla, cedar and allspice notes. Then I threw in some cedar, vanilla, & patchouli to round it out.
Matterhorn - This fragrance was designed to take you to the Swiss Alps and the sparkling streams of water of the spring snow melt. Crisp and fresh, this is a fantastic fragrance. Inspired by Creed Silver Mountain Water.
Ol' Kentucky - We based our label colors on the Kentucky Derby, and Woodford is the official drink. We started the blend with top notes of bourbon and base notes of oak, sandalwood, & a hint of patchouli.
Tobacco - We started with notes of cured tobacco for the base, and added top notes of bay leaf, and fir to create an intoxicating blend of tobacco and bay leaf.
True Lavender - While this is a solitary note, it is the king of lavender. Pure Bulgarian lavender essential oil gives it a complexity you won't find with the blended 40/42 commonly used when referring to lavender essential oil. Of course, that means it costs twice as much, but it is definitely worth it. The best lavender scent you can buy.
Sandalwood - A much truer sandalwood fragrance. Instead of offering you a floral sandalwood, we kept true to the woody and sensual smell of sandalwood.
Bay Rum - A true classic. We based our bay rum off of a two century old recipe we found. Combining all the true classic bay rum scents, we went truly old school with this blend. Using only essential oils, this is what bay rum is supposed to smell like. Notes of: West Indies bay leaf, rum, lime, cinnamon, & allspice.