Where's My Package?
If your tracking number says that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
Within 36 hours of showing delivery
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery or a slip in your mailbox
- Look around the delivery location for your package. Behind plants, on top of light fixtures, behind a gate, etc.
- See if someone else in the household has your package. There's a good chance it is a small bubble mailer and may be with the "junk" mail.
- If you have a neighborhood mailbox, you can check with your neighbors to see if the mail carrier accidentally misdelivered the item.
- Give the postal carrier 48 hours to deliver the package. While I'd love to be able to say that the tracking is 100% accurate, postal carriers very commonly mark packages as delivered, but don't actually deliver them until the next day. (Why? I don't know, but they probably have quotas or something).
- If you are able to track down your carrier, they would be the one to know exactly where your package might be.
If you have done all the above steps, please contact us with the following information:
- Delivery date shown by tracking
- Your address
- Please verify that no one in your household has the package and that you've checked any obvious hiding places
We will investigate, file a missing item claim with the postal inspector, and send a replacement.