1. Clean your beard: Start by washing your beard with a gentle beard shampoo or soap to remove any dirt, debris, or excess oil. This will ensure that the beard oil can be absorbed effectively and work properly on your beard.
2. Dry your beard: Pat your beard dry with a clean towel, leaving it slightly damp. A slightly damp beard will help the beard oil spread more easily and absorb better into the hair and skin.
3. Shake the beard oil bottle: Before using the beard oil, give the bottle a good shake to ensure that the ingredients are mixed properly.
4. Dispense the beard oil: Shake a few drops of beard oil into the palm of your hand. The amount needed will depend on the length and thickness of your beard. Start with a smaller amount (3-4 drops) for a shorter beard and adjust as needed for longer or thicker beards.
5. Rub the oil between your palms: Gently rub your hands together to warm up the oil and spread it evenly across your palms and fingertips.
6. Work the oil into your beard: Start by massaging the oil into the skin underneath your beard to moisturize and nourish the skin. Then, work your way through the beard, ensuring that you cover all the hairs from root to tip. Use your fingertips to massage the oil into the hair and skin, reaching every area of your beard.
7. Repeat as needed: Depending on your beard's needs and the climate you live in, you may need to apply beard oil daily or every other day to maintain a healthy, well-conditioned beard. Adjust the frequency of application and the amount of oil used based on how your beard looks and feels.
By following these steps, you can effectively use beard oil to moisturize, condition, and maintain the health and appearance of your beard.
Tips, tricks and other uses:
We are always hearing about new and unique ways our customers are using their WSP products to work for them! In this section we will regularly update with new ideas, tips, tricks and hacks that we come across.
- Our beard oil isn't just for facial hair! It's a great hydrator for your skin and can be used all over your body, conditioning and nourishing any hair along the way.
If you have a unique way that you use shaving cream email or message us on any of our social media platforms and we will add it to the list with a shout out!