Our basic shaving kit has everything you need to get wet shaving in style!
- Our Prince in Pure Badger is a step above our Black Badger. Firm and exfoliating, it is a great badger brush for the money. Full product description.
- A 4.4 oz full size of your choice of our best selling Rustic Shaving Soap. The easiest lathering & slickest shaving soap on the market! Click to see full product description.
- A shave ready Gold Dollar 208 carbon steel straight razor. Definitely not the Cadillac of straight razors, but it doesn't cost $150 either. Made from hardened steel, it is the only true budget straight razor. Click for full product description.
- Our travel strop is the perfect starter strop. 12" of good quality leather. Everything you need, nothing you don't. And you won't be upset if you nick it learning how to strop properly.
- A free gift of 1 oz of our matching rustic aftershave! Tones & tightens your skin to help ease razor burn, as well as making you smell great all day! Full product description.
- If you aren’t 100% happy, we don’t want your money. Don’t like it? We’ll send you something you do like; and if we can’t, we’ll refund your entire purchase price. And if you are truly unhappy and want us to send you a prepaid return label, send us an email and we will.
Scent ProfilesBarbershop - Our inspiration was an Italian barbershop. We’ve blended all the signature scents of a barbershop into this intriguing fragrance. Pairs perfectly with the matching shaving soap & aftershave. We started with a base of powdery musk, added some bergamot, orange zest, oakmoss, patchouli, and finished it with a hint of geranium.
Black Amber Vanille - Vanilla is combined with a rustic amber and rounded out with black Myrrh and a splash of Egyptian Musk.
Gaelic Tweed - A true classic. Gaelic Tweed has an invigorating freshness and pure masculinity. This is our interpretation of Creed's Green Irish Tweed.
Mahogany - It's a little sweet, a little spicy, and a lot of sexy. Sensual, woody, and spicy is how one customer's wife described it. "It reminds me of walking through a forest." is how another customer put it. "A perfect blend of sweet, spicy, & woody". I started with a base note of mahogany and then accented it with bergamot, vanilla, cedar and allspice notes. Then I threw in some cedar, vanilla, & patchouli to round it out.
Matterhorn - This fragrance was designed to take you to the Swiss Alps and the sparkling streams of water of the spring snow melt. Crisp and fresh, this is a fantastic fragrance. Inspired by Creed Silver Mountain Water.
Sandalwood - A much truer sandalwood fragrance. Instead of offering you a floral sandalwood, we kept true to the woody and sensual smell of sandalwood.
Tobacco - We started with notes of cured tobacco for the base, and added top notes of bay leaf, and fir to create an intoxicating blend of tobacco and bay leaf.