- Experience a Luxurious Lather - Don’t settle for a thin & uninspiring lather. Instead, you can experience our soap's rich & luxurious lather. Clean your hair/beard in style.
- Works Great For Beards - It's not just great for the hair on your head, it's also great for the hair on your face. Our 'poo bar will leave your beard softer and cleaner than any store brand detergent 'stuff'. I guarantee it. Or it's on me.
- Tea Tree Oil Infused - We've infused our shampoo bars with generous amounts of tee trea oil, 5% to be exact. So, you can expect our shampoo bar to be soothing and cleansing. Perfect for soothing itchy or dry scalp.
- Conditions as it Cleans - We've infused our soap with super conditioners Olive Oil and Shea Butter. No need to use any extra conditioners with our 'poo bar. Unless you really, really want to. Your hair will come out of the shower softer than you can remember.
- Dangerous Chemicals Free. Our vegan formula using natural ingredients is made in small batches at our workshop in Chandler, Arizona USA. No chemical surfactants. No parabens. No preservatives. Just real, manly, soap.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. No Buyer’s Remorse. If you aren’t 100% happy, we don’t want your money. Don’t like it? We’ll send you something you do like; and if we can’t, we’ll refund your entire purchase price.
Our 'poo bar will leave your hair squeeky clean (yes, it will actually feel squeeky clean) and well conditioned. You'll notice the change immediately. Your hair will start to feel different. But don't worry, that's the feeling of actually clean hair. You'll also notice that it's significantly softer, without the use of extra conditioner.
Don't settle for the cheapest detergent at the grocery store. Use real shampoo. That's right, that liquid stuff you've been using your whole life is a synthetic chemical detergent.
Contains: Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Shea Butter, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) & Tea Tree Oil
How to Use It
Think of it as a super concentrated bar of liquid shampoo. Just rub it in your hair a little, work it in with your hands, and experience an explosion of bubbles. Using conditioner afterwards is probably unnecessary, but won't hurt.
Why I Made It
I've tried shapoo bars in the past and quite frankly didn't see the appeal. Synthetic shampoo was easier to use, generated big fluffy bubbles, and didn't leave my hair feeling sticky and tangled. Of course, the chemical stuff also dried it out and did all sorts of other damage. But I refused to do an apple cider vinegar rinse so... I stuck with it.
Until I formulated my face soap. Someone said they tried it in their hair and that it worked pretty darn good. So I tried it too. And lo and behold, it worked pretty darned good. But I knew I could make it better if I purpose built it as a purely shampoo bar.
Using it as a foundation, I built my shampoo bar to generate big fluffy bubbles, act as a conditioner, and not strip our hairs of their natural oils.