Nothing says fall quite like Pumpkin Spice. And while it seems to arrive earlier and earlier each year, what's wrong with that? If we could have it our way, we'd have pumpkin spice year round! It's THAT GREAT.
We set out to capture the essence of a warm pumpkin pie, and we think we nailed it! Cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and spices combine with vanilla, caramel, and pumpkin to usher in cooler weather.
- Real. Manly. Shave Soap. Simple formula. Real & natural ingredients. Manly smells. That's what I set out to create, and that's what you'll receive.
- It's Slick! The goal was to create a freakishly slick shaving soap that is so easy to lather, a five year old could do it.
- Lathers Up FAST! I can load my 26mm Extra Dense Stubby brush in under 20 seconds. Now, my workers have told me I move like a ninja sometimes, but this soap was built to lather quickly & easily. And it does! You too can easily create a rich, luxurious, & slick lather in under a minute!
- Long Lasting. The #1 complaint I receive about these soaps is: "it takes forever to titanic my tin. I want to try your other scents." My concentrated formula will last you a whopping 4 to 6 months of daily shaving! The secret is the long curing process. We cure the soap until it's done. We want to sell you soap; not water.
- Vegan & Made in America at our food grade workshop located in Chandler, AZ using the following natural & vegan ingredients: Stearic Acid, Water, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Fragrance.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you aren’t 100% happy, we don’t want your money. Don’t like it? We’ll send you something you do like; and if we can’t, we’ll refund your entire purchase price. And if you are truly unhappy and want us to send you a prepaid return label, send us an email and we will.
- If you're looking for the matching aftershave, it is available as a scented to order item.
I set out to make the easiest lathering, longest lasting, and slickest shave soap. Then I found out that Martin de Candre had already done that, so I set out to one up them. The result: my Rustic Shave Soap line.
It is already slick, luxurious, & easy to lather. But it's a tad bit drying. So, I added shea butter. Your face will thank you for buying this soap. Next, I made it in many great smelling, manly scents. Finally, I applied some good old fashioned American manufacturing ingenuity & know-how. I cut the fat, made the process as efficient as possible, and I don't have to pay for a French chateau in the champagne region. That's how I'm able to get you this amazing product at a reasonable price.