Made to order using only five vegan ingredients. Our Rustic Aftershave is designed to tighten, moisturize, & soothe your skin. It also pulls double duty as a cologne strength aftershave! Pairs perfectly with our matching shaving soap!
Through our made to order program, we can offer you many more scents than otherwise possible! Instead of only stocking our most popular scents, we can make your aftershave in any scent we have on hand!
- You will Smell Better, Feel Better, & Shave Better with our Rustic Aftershaves. Handmade in small batches in Chandler, Arizona!
- We use a bit more fragrance than those cheap drug store brands. The result: you'll smell great all day long!
- Formulated for men with normal to oily skin; as well as problem skin. Astringent alcohol cleans, tones, & tightens your pores as well as kills those nasty microbes.
- Soothing witch hazel and healing allantoin soothes & refreshes your irritated skin.
- Our all natural ingredients formula contains: No parabens; No silicons; No mineral oils; No artificial colors. 100 ml.
- If you aren’t 100% happy, we don’t want your money. Don’t like it? We’ll send you something you do like; and if we can’t, we’ll refund your entire purchase price. And if you are truly unhappy and want us to send you a prepaid return label, send us an email and we will.
Blackbeard - Bringing you back to the Golden Age of Piracy and the Pirate's code Blackbeard epitomized. Now, while we certainly don't condone piracy, smelling like a pirate has never smelled this good! To create Blackbeard, we started with tobacco, then added some cherry, vanilla, patchouli, cloves, and other spices.
Black Orchid - This is a dark and fantastic unisex scent. Made with wood and fruit accords, the notes include: Black Truffle, Black Orchid, Black Plum, Noir Gourmand Accord, Patchouli. Inspired by Tom Ford Black Orchid.
Bay Rum - A true classic. We based our bay rum off of a two century old recipe we found. Combining all the true classic bay rum scents, we went truly old school with this blend. Using only essential oils, this is what bay rum is supposed to smell like. Notes of: West Indies bay leaf, rum, lime, cinnamon, & allspice.
Boston Leather - Leather making was one of America's first industries. We set out to recreate the smell of leather Americana. Named after the Boston Leather District, we created a deep and classic leather scent. Top notes of suede dries down to tannin, cumin, & wood notes.
Citrus Blast - Just like it's name suggests, lemon, lime, & orange blasts your nose, followed by middle notes of strawberry, black currant, & jasmine, with a sandalwood base.
Fougere Noire - Based off of Drakkar Noir, this is an aromatic fougere with top notes of bergamot, rosemary, lavender, middle notes of cardamom & geranium, and a dry down of vetiver, cedar, and fir balsam.
Joe's Distinguished Gentleman - As the name suggests, this scent was made for the dapper gentleman. Classic & refined. Top notes of jasmine, lemon and rum. Mid notes of lavender, cedarwood and balsam. Patchouli and vanilla at the base.
Lavenderwood - A masterful blend of lavender and cedar.
Marrakesh - This fragrance brings you halfway around the world to the spice markets of Morroco. This mix of bamboo, vetiver, myrrh, patchouli and cloves will invoke thoughts of Casablanca.
Ol' Kentucky - We based our label colors on the Kentucky Derby, and Woodford is the official drink. We started the blend with top notes of bourbon and base notes of oak, sandalwood, & a hint of patchouli.
Royal Leather - A rich & dense blend of citrus top notes on a leather & wood base.
True Lavender - Made with 100% lavender essential oils, this is a true lavender.
Vetiver - A fresh take on vetiver. Our version is clean and refreshing, like fresh cut grass and a cool lemonade. Lemon, florals, sandalwood, patchouli, musk, and vetiver are blended to create this refreshing interpretation.
Spruce Up - Inspired by the great pine forests of Oregon, Washington, & Canada, Spruce Up evokes the freedom and masculinity of the northern wilds. Pine, patchouli, & balsam wood to bring the Pacific Northwest closer to home.
Summer Breeze - It's back! Our homage to Cool Water brings to mind a fresh summer breeze. Walking along the beach, the coast, or taking a ride on the waves. Clean and refreshing, celebrate the summer with a blend of lavender, menthe, sandalwood, iris and musk.