- Real. Manly. Shave Soap. Simple formula. Real & natural ingredients. Manly smells. That's what I set out to create, and that's what you'll receive.
- It's Slick! The goal was to create a freakishly slick shaving soap that is so easy to lather, a five year old could do it.
- Lathers Up FAST! I can load my 26mm Extra Dense Stubby brush in under 20 seconds. Now, my workers have told me I move like a ninja sometimes, but this soap was built to lather quickly & easily. And it does! You too can easily create a rich, luxurious, & slick lather in under a minute!
- Long Lasting. The #1 complaint I receive about these soaps is: "it takes forever to titanic my tin. I want to try your other scents." My concentrated formula will last you a whopping 4 to 6 months of daily shaving! The secret is the long curing process. We cure the soap until it's done. We want to sell you soap; not water.
- Vegan & Made in America at our food grade workshop located in Chandler, AZ using the following natural & vegan ingredients: Stearic Acid, Water, Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Fragrance.
- If you aren’t 100% happy, we don’t want your money. Don’t like it? We’ll send you something you do like; and if we can’t, we’ll refund your entire purchase price. And if you are truly unhappy and want us to send you a prepaid return label, send us an email and we will.
I set out to make the easiest lathering, longest lasting, and slickest shave soap. Then I found out that Martin de Candre had already done that, so I set out to one up them. The result: my Rustic Shave Soap line.
It is already slick, luxurious, & easy to lather. But it's a tad bit drying. So, I added shea butter. Your face will thank you for buying this soap. Next, I made it in many great smelling, manly scents. Finally, I applied some good old fashioned American manufacturing ingenuity & know-how. I cut the fat, made the process as efficient as possible, and I don't have to pay for a French chateau in the champagne region. That's how I'm able to get you this amazing product at a reasonable price.