- STOP Drying Out Your Skin!!! Commercial soaps are made with synthetic detergents which dries out your skin. Our natural soap cleans without stripping your body of it's essential oils, leaving your skin naturally moisturized.
- Experience a luxurious lather… Don’t be a settler! Don’t settle for a thin & uninspiring lather. Instead, you can experience our soap's rich & luxurious lather.
- Smell Great! No boring old smells here. We only use exciting and bold fragrances. You deserve to smell good.
- Our soap is a bargain! And, yes, we actually are practically giving it away. Compared to the luxury brands, our soap is absurdly underpriced. Not only do we use the same expensive ingredients, but we do it all by hand. No million dollar machines here.
- Dangerous Chemicals Free. Our vegan formula using natural ingredients is made in small batches at our workshop in Chandler, Arizona USA. No chemical surfactants here. No parabens. No preservatives. Just plain ol’ soap.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed. No Buyer’s Remorse. If you aren’t 100% happy, we don’t want your money. Don’t like it? We’ll send you something you do like; and if we can’t, we’ll refund your entire purchase price. And if you are truly unhappy and want us to send you a prepaid return label, send us an email and we will.
- Extraordinarily versatile. While it’s still cleansing, it is still gentle on your skin. Our soap will work equally well as a hand soap. Bath soap. Or even face soap.
This handmade vegan castile style soap is made with only two oils: olive and coconut oil. And then…we kick it up a notch! By adding Shea Butter.
It has a creamy, luxurious moisturizing lather and smells wonderful with our fragrance oils. While it is a good cleanser, it is still gentle to your skin leaving it silky smooth and not dry. All soaps are made from scratch in small batches with blood, sweat, tears, & love (blood may be an exaggeration).
Barbershop - Our inspiration was an Italian barbershop. We’ve blended all the signature scents of a barbershop into this intriguing fragrance. Pairs perfectly with the matching shaving soap & aftershave. We started with a base of powdery musk, added some bergamot, orange zest, oakmoss, patchouli, and finished it with a hint of geranium.