Made to order using only five vegan ingredients. Our Rustic Aftershave is designed to tighten, moisturize, & soothe your skin. Unscented for sensitive skin and to not interfere with your cologne.
- You will Feel Better & Shave Better with our Rustic Aftershaves. Handmade in small batches in Chandler, Arizona!
- Our unscented formula won't interfere with your cologne or trigger any allergies to fragrance.
- Formulated for men with normal to oily skin; as well as problem skin. Astringent alcohol cleans, tones, & tightens your pores as well as kills those nasty microbes.
- Soothing witch hazel and healing allantoin soothes & refreshes your irritated skin.
- Our all natural ingredients formula contains: No parabens; No silicons; No mineral oils; No artificial colors. 100 ml.
- If you aren’t 100% happy, we don’t want your money. Don’t like it? We’ll send you something you do like; and if we can’t, we’ll refund your entire purchase price. And if you are truly unhappy and want us to send you a prepaid return label, send us an email and we will.
How to Use It
After drying your face, dispense a splash or two into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together. Apply to shaved areas, including your neck. If using it as a toner, apply to whole face & neck. Use more if you desire a stronger scent throw. Apply any facial moisturizer afterwards.
The Story Behind It
Any great shaving soap needs a great aftershave to pair perfectly with it. I crafted my traditional aftershave with the following qualities in mind. Most important to me was that in addition to cleaning & toning, it should soothe your skin and provide some relief for the occasional nick. And of course, you needed to smell great and feel refreshed!
I started my journey by researching the traditional aftershave formulas consisting of basically alcohol, water, and fragrance. Then I looked into the best contemporary aftershaves, and found that nothing at all has changed! And while this has been a winning formula for over a century, I needed to do better.
To make a better aftershave, I knew I had to ditch the water, which did nothing. So, I replaced it with soothing botanicals such as witch hazel & comfrey plant extract (allantoin) to help you feel refreshed. Then I needed to tackle the biggest complaint about aftershave: it’s drying. So the next step was to add some emollients to help your face retain moisture. Finally, I added fragrance so you can smell great all day.