Our aftershave will seal your pores & small nicks and help soothe & heal your irritated skin. And unlike drying aftershaves, ours leaves behind moisturizing emollients to leave your face feeling refreshed & moisturized. It also pulls double duty as a cologne; leaving you smelling great all day! Pairs perfectly with our matching shaving soap!
- You will Smell Better, Feel Better, & Shave Better with our Rustic Aftershaves. Handmade in small batches in Chandler, Arizona!
- EdC strength fragrance will leave you with a pleasing scent all day (4-8 hours).
- Astringent alcohol cleans, tones, & tightens your pores as well as kills those nasty microbes.
- Soothing witch hazel and healing allantoin soothes & refreshes your irritated skin.
- Our all natural ingredients formula contains: No parabens; No silicons; No mineral oils; No artificial colors. 100 ml.
- If you aren’t 100% happy, we don’t want your money. Don’t like it? We’ll send you something you do like; and if we can’t, we’ll refund your entire purchase price.
How to Use It
After drying your face, dispense a splash or two into the palm of your hand. Rub hands together. Apply to shaved areas, including your neck. If using it as a toner, apply to whole face & neck. Use more if you desire a stronger scent throw. Apply any facial moisturizer afterwards.
The Story Behind It
Any great shaving soap needs a great aftershave to pair perfectly with it. I crafted my traditional aftershave with the following qualities in mind. Most important to me was that in addition to cleaning & toning, it should soothe your skin and provide some relief for the occasional nick. And of course, you needed to smell great and feel refreshed!
I started my journey by researching the traditional aftershave formulas consisting of basically alcohol, water, and fragrance. Then I looked into the best contemporary aftershaves, and found that nothing at all has changed! And while this has been a winning formula for over a century, I needed to do better.
To make a better aftershave, I knew I had to ditch the water, which did nothing. So, I replaced it with soothing botanicals such as witch hazel & comfrey plant extract (allantoin) to help you feel refreshed. Then I needed to tackle the biggest complaint about aftershave: it’s drying. So the next step was to add some emollients to help your face retain moisture. Finally, I added fragrance so you can smell great all day.
Mahogany - It's a little sweet, a little spicy, and a lot of sexy. Sensual, woody, and spicy is how one customer's wife described it. "It reminds me of walking through a forest." is how another customer put it. "A perfect blend of sweet, spicy, & woody". I started with a base note of mahogany and then accented it with bergamot, vanilla, cedar and allspice notes. Then I threw in some cedar, vanilla, & patchouli to round it out.