WSP’s Full Size Kit includes all four components of a Perfect Shave: Pre-Shave Oil, Shaving Soap, a Shaving Brush, and our After-Shave Splash. Give the gift of a perfect shave. Our handmade grooming products are crafted from the finest ingredients and when used in conjunction with a quality razor will protect you against ingrown hairs, razor burn, and nicks and cuts, while leaving behind a soft and smooth face.
Included in the kit:
- Barbershop Pre-Shave Oil (1 oz)
- Barbershop Shave Soap (4.4 oz)
- “The Prince” Badger Shaving Brush (select one)
- Barbershop Aftershave Tonic Splash (4.3 oz)
How to Achieve a Perfect Shave
For best results always shave after a shower, washing your face, or a hot towel soak.
Pre-Shave Oil - Before shaving, rub a small amount of oil on your hands and massage into the beard. Lather up the shaving soap on top.
A great shave requires great prep. In addition to softening your beard by washing your face or taking a shower, you should moisturize your face and prepare it for the razor. By keeping your face moisturized, you keep it flexible and able to accommodate the razor blade without nicks, cuts, and irritation.
Shaving Cream – Soak your new shaving brush in water. Swirl on the tin until a rich, thick lather builds up. Apply to your face. Shave with the grain. Then, for a closer shave, shave across and/or against the grain.
Our shaving soap easily & quickly whips into a luxurious & protective lather. Your razor will easily glide over your skin allowing you to shave against the grain easily & effortlessly.
After-Shave Splash - Apply to the areas you just shaved to tone, tighten, & sanitize your skin. Apply any lotion or aftershave balm afterwards.
Soothing witch hazel & healing allantoin combine to create a refreshing finish to your shave. Our pleasing & manly scents will leave you smelling great all day long.
Barbershop - Our inspiration was an Italian barbershop. We’ve blended all the signature scents of a barbershop into this intriguing fragrance. Pairs perfectly with the matching shaving soap & aftershave.
Hair Grade Guide
- Silvertip is the cream of the crop. It is soft and luxurious. We use premium grade A silvertip badger hair in our brushes to give you the softest tips possible. A true indulgence.
- Best Badger is the best value. Featuring a softer face feel than pure badger with a semi-strong backbone, this is the best badger hair experience for the money.
- Our pure badger is 100% pure badger hair. If you haven't used a badger hair brush in the past, you're in for an experience! Firm and exfoliating, Pure Badger is your gateway to a whole new way to shave. For a more luxurious experience, consider our Silvertip offerings.