- Formulated for Men to have a silky & luxurious feel with a matte finish.
- All Day Moisture for Problem Skin - Whatever ails you, this moisturizer will keep your face moisturized and not flaky. The tea tree oil infusion will enhance & enrich your appearance.
- Long Lasting Protection - Protect your face with long lasting, all day moisture. It may be light weight & easily absorbed, but it punches above it's weight and provides your face with all day protection from dryness. It's like having armor for your face.
- Tea Tree Oil Infused - While it may not be the best smelling essential oil, it is chock full of benefits. Benefits such as soothing dry and/or irritated skin, reducing redness, and its great at unclogging your pores. It just helps your skin feel better in general and much more! Do a search for a more comprehensive list.
- Lightweight & Easily Absorbed. Our light & non greasy formula spreads easily, absorbs quickly & leaves a matte finish.
- Won't Clog Pores. Our non-comedogenic formula keeps your skin & pores clear.
- Hand Crafted in America at our Chandler, Arizona facility using natural & vegan ingredients.
Every man should have a high quality face lotion in his routine.This lotion is great because of what it's not. It’s not full of synthetic chemicals. It's not a tiny bottle for twice the price. It's made from natural oils & extracts formulated to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
Contains soothing tea tree oil for it's numerous benefits. Use within 10 months of purchase for best results. Do not apply to eyes or other sensitive areas.
Ingredients: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Sunflower Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Emulsifying Wax NF, Sodium Lactate, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Preservative (Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate).
Why I Made It
I made this lotion because I suffer from adult acne and nothing on the store shelves really helped. So, I set out to make something that actually worked.
First, it had to be non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores). Clogged pores = more acne, which defeats the point of using a lotion.
It had to be light weight because I hate that oily feel and more oil = trapped dirt & clogged pores. But it had to provide all day moisture because that’s the whole point of a face lotion. Also, I live in the desert and it gets kind of dry here.
Finally, it had to do more than just moisturize my face; which is why I infused it with tea tree oil. The benefits of tea tree oil are numerous and too long to discuss here. In short, it helps clear out pores, moisturizes flaky skin, & just helps you feel good about yourself.